Mexican Vacations from Magic Tours & Travel Ltd.
More than just beaches, as beautiful as they may be, Mexico boasts incredible natural beauty, a rich colonial history and the remains of some of the most powerful pre-Columbian empires in the Americas. From the Sumidero Canyon and the Misol-Ha waterfall to the incredible Copper Canyon, Mexico is teeming with picturesque landscapes and stunning natural sceneries for travelers to take in.
Visitors to Mexico can journey to ancient lands and immerse in the pre-Columbian worlds of the Aztecs, Mayas and countless other indigenous groups visiting areas such as Chichen Itza, Uxmal, Palenque, Teotihuacan and more.
From Mexico City, guests can travel along the Independence Route and discover the country’s colonial treasures. Visit some of the most iconic cities from the country’s storied independence movement with stops in Queretaro, San Miguel de Allende, Dolores Hidalgo, Guanajuato, Zacatecas, Guadalajara and more.
Our Tours to Mexico:
- Marvelous Mexico City - six (6) nights/seven (7) days: Use Mexico as your home base and explore some of the area’s top highlights including the Shrine of Guadalupe, Teotihuacan Pyramids, Xochimilco, Taxco, Puebla and more.
- The Independence Route - five (5) nights/six (6) days: Discover top highlights on Mexico’s Independence Route including San Miguel de Allende, Dolores Hidalgo and Guanajuato.
- Mexico’s Colonial Heritage - nine (9) nights/ten (10) days: Step back in time and discover Mexico’s Colonial Heritage. Explore some of the country’s most charming historical cities and end your journey relaxing on the beaches of Puerto Vallarta.
- The Stunning Copper Canyon - five (5) nights/six (6) days: Hop on El Chepe, the Train to the Pacific and enjoy this six-day journey from Chihuahua to Los Mochis all while taking in the stunning landscapes of the Copper Canyon.
- The Route of the Mayas - seven (7) nights/eight (8) days: Visit Palenque, Campeche, Merida and Chichen Itza as you travel across the Land of the Mayas, visiting some of the empire’s greatest and most important cities.
- Chiapas & the Yucatan Peninsula - five (5) nights/six (6) days: Journey across Mexico’s southeastern State of Chiapas, across the Land of the Mayas and in to the Yucatan Peninsula. Highlights include the Sumidero Canyon, the Misol-Ha Waterfall, Palenque, Uxmal, Merida and more.